Forum Superliga Menager Strona Główna Superliga Menager
Menager którego mecze symulujemy w PES 2010

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Zenith Watch Chronomaster Open 03.3300.3604/21.C822

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Superliga Menager Strona Główna -> Transfery SuperLiga
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
breitlingcolt

PostWysłany: Pon Kwi 03, 2023 04:58    Temat postu: Zenith Watch Chronomaster Open 03.3300.3604/21.C822 Odpowiedz z cytatem

Very first hands-on: Zenith Chronomaster Sport with the new El Primero 3600 1/10th of a 2nd movement

Zenith has just launched the new Chronomaster Sport high quality cheap watches, released as a pair of ceramic viser chronographs powered by the recently updated El Primero 3600 movement. The Zenith Chronomaster Sport we have is a luxurious chronograph with an attractive popular design, but the movement will certainly impress even the most experienced or seasoned watch enthusiast. Equipped with a modern version from the "Striking 10th" movement, the actual Chronomaster Sport allows the consumer to measure time to the closest 1/10th of a second, also it takes advantage of the unique features of the high-frequency El Primero.

Of late, Zenith El Primero has been lacking an option between the vintage-inspired Chronomaster Rebirth line and the highly contemporary, stylized Defy El line. These two debut Chronomaster Sport watches are similar to the particular Rolex Daytona's distant relative, and once you take a nearer look and appreciate the the making of watch prowess behind them, they're each Zenith. While it draws motivation from the classic El Primeros as well as the underappreciated Zenith Hun Luca, luckily the Chronomaster Sport doesn't go past an acceptable limit with the retro theme. Rather, we have an El Superior makeover on the Panda as well as Reverse Panda Dial Chronograph watches, with a new ceramic bezel along with a thoroughly modern movement.

El Primero 3600 & the compelling No . 10
The actual El Primero 3600 quality and reliability is not exactly 100% brand new as a version of it arrived in 2019 (50th wedding anniversary of El Primero, in the event you forgot), but after a few improvements it is now being released as a standard production competence.discount watch replica

A little history first, in case you're not acquainted with the "Striking Tenth" ALSO KNOWN AS foudroyante claim that dates back to 2010 (although Zenith very first patented it in 2002) with the introduction of the 4052 movement. The high frequency precision of the 36, 000 vph El Primero has usually theoretically allowed time to become measured down to 1/10th of the second, but the question is definitely how to actually measure this kind of small increments of time on the watch. For the 4052, Zenith used a 100-tooth si wheel that accelerates typically the chronograph hands to complete an innovation in 10 seconds rather than 60 seconds. In this way, the one-second mark is where the ten-second mark would be on a regular view on a chronograph. If you remember, in 2012, Felix Baumgartner broke the free-fall audio barrier by leaping 37, 969. 4 meters putting on a Zenith Stratos Flyback Striking 10th with a 4052.

The El Primero 3600 caliber runs at thirty six, 000 vph (5 Hertz) and features several improvements and modifications from the popular El Primero 400 grade. Compared to the 326, the 314 actually has fewer components, due to technological developments and also Zenith's optimization and copie of its manufacturing procedure to reduce the variety of jewels, anchoring screws and other components in the set up. Some key features which immediately catch your interest include stop seconds, any quick-set date function, and also a longer power reserve increased through 50 to 60 hrs.Replica Le Mans Classic Watches

The transverse clutch system and enlarged column steering wheel are updated from the Este Primero 400, and Zenith has done a great job of creating clear views of these parts using with each other. The transverse clutch i465 black has a patented system along with two intermediate wheels as opposed to one, and the escape tyre powers the chronograph. In addition, all wheels have been separately refined and optimized right down to the tooth profile to ensure correct torque. The El Primo 3600 movement is equipped with blued steel screws and a completely exposed blued steel line wheel, and is also equipped with a brand new satin-finished star-shaped oscillating bodyweight. As a horological hallmark in the movement, the new refinements along with finishes make it truly worth showing off the caseback (which is my high praise).

Chronomaster sports case in addition to design
According to my brake calipers, the stainless steel case on the new Chronomaster Sport is actually 41mm wide and thirteen. 6mm thick, with a lug-to-lug height of approximately 46. 2mm. For comparison, the Iwc Daytona is 40mm broad, 12. 5mm thick, and it has 46. 6mm lug elevation, while the new Omega Speedmaster Expert is 42mm wide, tough luck. 2mm thick, and 47mm lug height. - Haul height. The Chronomaster sports activities watch is available with a dark lacquer or white matte dial and is water resistant in order to 100M.replica watches review

The case is trimmed together with beveled edges that lengthen over the lugs and to the brushed end hyperlinks of the bracelet. The new hard bezel is really the center of focus, with a finish that's upon par with its peers plus some pricier alternatives. According to Zenith, this is the first time a 1/10th of a second display continues to be etched into the ceramic board, and I'm fairly certain that's correct.

Adopting some sort of high-frequency El Primero motion is exactly the right move through Zenith. I would venture to express that the reason most people purchase a luxury chronograph has nothing to do with this particular complication's ability to measure period increments up to over one hour long, so why not show it off in a manner that no one else can? Viewing the chrono hands group the dial in just ten seconds is truly spectacular, and when we can meet face to face once again, I have a feeling this will be a new neat party trick in our next Redbar collecting. (I did record this to make a gif, but regrettably there were technical issues. Remorseful! )Replica luxury watches

Each of the three chronograph knobs has a guilloché outer engagement ring and a beautiful long lustrous hand in the center. In the past, There really is the counters on El Primeros to overlap a lot of like a Venn diagram, as well as thankfully they barely clean each other here. The El nuevo Primero color scheme leaves from the typical panda/reverse content quality google dial with gray operating seconds hand at six o'clock, dark slate 60-minute counter at 6 o'clock, and blue 60-second countertop at 3 o'clock. Remember that the hands of the 2 timekeeping registers are red-colored.

A handful of limited-edition watches utilizing the early El Primero 3600 movement had a date indication at 6 o'clock, that has now been moved to be able to 4: 30. The day window is matched to the related dial colour, and while exactly the same components are used, Zenith offers redesigned and optimized often the date dial for simpler variety and customization. The particular chronograph pushers are good looking and solid, familiar for you to anyone who has operated an El siguiente Primero. Unique and nice mechanics let El Primero's nerdy charm really sparkle through. Standing out in a ocean of luxury chronographs is not any easy feat, but viewing the central chronograph hands circle the dial within 10 seconds is awe-inspiring and childlike joy.replica Jacob and Co. Watches

The bracelet is very fine, but I really wish the actual micro-adjustment was a standard function on watches at this price. It's a one-piece bracelet that will takes some cues coming from Gay Fréres bracelets, however brings the polished middle links closer together. We don't think it makes sense to go all-Fréres, as that would be more appropriate for any revival piece. The blown end links have refined bevels for a nice contact. Finally, the Zenith celebrity adorns the folding hold.

There is also a cordura-effect rubber band and steel deployant form option, but I just dealt with the bracelet product.

As for the Speedy, here's could see it: For any space travel-loving watch buyer, the Omega speedmaster watch is a category unto by itself. Unfortunately, that's still correct for those whose passion with regard to space travel peaked from "it's cool" before climbing down to "hate". (I how to start, maybe an astronaut rear-ended you. It's a crazy globe. ) In fairness to help anyone with basic knowledge of timepieces, or regular watch weblog readers when buying a Omega speedmaster watch, you also buy space souvenirs. For someone like me, it merely requires doesn't feel real. Indeed, I know the Speedy is definitely an amazing watch, unlike something that has anything to do using the moon, but the two individual are too closely connected for me.

I think Zenith pinned it here by integrating a classic good looking watch having a quirky new style which is not only El Primero, yet really showcases the abilities of this high precision movement.Replica Audemars Piguet
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Kwi 03, 2023 04:58    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Superliga Menager Strona Główna -> Transfery SuperLiga Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: